Tasmanian Aged Care Conference 2019
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN!
Book before 28th February for your chance to win back the price of your ticket. That's right! 2 lucky attendees will be going to the ANMF/HERC Aged Care Conference for FREE! To be eligible to win, you must be an ANMF member and register online by 28th February 2019.
Tasmania's most prominent nursing and care worker conference is back in 2019! This year we will be heading north, with the Tasmanian Aged Care Conference being held in Launceston on Friday 12 April. Full details and speakers will be announced soon, but we can tell you it's a full-day conference, including refreshments and lunch, 6 hours CPD plus the annual ANMF Aged Care Excellence Award winners will be revealed!
When: 12th April 2019
Time: Full day conference, 8.30am - 4.00pm
Where: Tailrace Centre, 1 Waterfront Drive, Riverside, Launceston TAS 7250
Program: Coming Soon!
CPD: 6 CPD Hours
Are you looking to attend with a group of colleagues or wanting to sponsor your workplace? We have great group bookings available.
- A group of 5 or more - save 10%
- A group of 10 or more - save 20%
Simply contact Heidi at ANMF/HERC on (03) 6223 6777 to make your booking.
Registrations are easy! Just simply fill out your details below.
- You must preregister to attend workshops; payment must be made at the time of registration.
- In the event that you need to cancel a booked CPD workshop, the following refund policy applies if cancellation occurs:
- 30 days or more: 100% money back
- Less than 30 days but more than 7 days: A credit for the full amount will be issued
- Less than 7 days: No refund or credit will be offered
- In the event ANMF/HERC cancels a workshop any fees paid will be refunded.