Aged Care Conference 2018
Held in Hobart on 11 May 2018, the ANMF/HERC Aged Care Conference is sure to be a fantastic day of learning for Nurses and Care Workers across the state. Early bird registrations are now open and the full program is available. The conference will deliver high-quality professional development with a focus on inspiring change in residential aged care, the community and acute care settings.
We are pleased to announce some fantastic speakers participating in this year's conference, including:
- Sherphard Chidarikire - Constructive Techniques of De-escalating Agitation or Delerium (University of Tasmania, School of Health Science Lecturer)
- Lucy O'Flaherty - Inspiring Change... The Dementia Village (Glenview, Chief Executive)
Looking to read the full program online? Click here!
Who will this conference benefit?
This conference is designed to provide quality continuing professional development to Care Workers, Enrolled Nurses and Registered Nurses involved in the care of patients in the aged care sectors. This will also be beneficial for student nurses who are transitioning into practice.
- You must preregister to attend workshops; payment must be made at the time of registration.
- In the event that you need to cancel a booked CPD workshop, the following refund policy applies if cancellation occurs:
- 30 days or more: 100% money back
- Less than 30 days but more than 7 days: A credit for the full amount will be issued
- Less than 7 days: No refund or credit will be offered
- In the event ANMF/HERC cancels a workshop any fees paid will be refunded.