Design and Marketing Officer
The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation Tasmanian Branch (ANMF) are looking for a marketing and graphic designer.
This is a 6-month contract position with the potential for ongoing work for the successful candidate.
SALARY: 0.4 FTE 6-month contract, negotiable as per the Community & Health Services (Public Sector) Awards.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Previous experience working in a marketing and design position with a suitable portfolio to support this.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite including excel and powerpoint.
- Experience and understanding of social media marketing channels.
- An eye for detail and the ability to proof own work.
- Outstanding communication and written skills.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Previous experience in the management of website content; creating design and uploading content.
Please send all applications including cover letter addressing the selection criteria (found in the position description below) and brief portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5pm Friday 22 June 2018.
For any further queries please contact: Laura Paton, Marketing and Communications Coordinator on (03) 6223 6777.
ANMF (Tasmanian Branch) is an equal opportunity employer.