The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation Tasmanian Branch (ANMF) and our Health Education Research Centre (HERC) have an exciting opportunity for a self-driven, experienced registered nurse, with a passion and commitment to education and training of the nursing workforce in Tasmania.
The role will begin as a six-month project and see the successful candidate engage with the Tasmanian health providers to identify nurse, midwife and care worker training needs in the Tasmanian healthcare sector, with a focus on aged care and small private providers.
The ANMF Continual Professional Development (CPD) Coordinator will also be responsible for coordinating and facilitating the branch’s CPD functions including:
- Coordination of CPD provided by ANMF to members and non members across the state.
- Coordination of conferences, including securing speakers, advising on content and developing the broader conference program.
- Preparation, conduct and reporting on performance assessment reports for nurses and midwives on behalf of ANMF and HERC for AHPRA when required.
- Continuous quality control and improvement of the branches CPD functions and content in line with best practice and compliance with national standards and regulations.
The successful applicant will show:
- Insight into the Tasmanian nursing industry and contemporary nursing practice and challenges facing practice development in the industry.
- Have a personable and professional approach to dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with project planning and/or the ability to articulate a well thought out planned approach to engaging industry in training activities.
Applications including a statement addressing the selection criteria and a current resume marked 'Confidential' should be addressed to Director of Operations and Strategy, 182 Macquarie Street, Hobart TAS 7000 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 24 August 2018.
For further information please contact Siobhan Grady, HERC Business Manager via email@example.com or 6223 6777.
ANMF (Tasmanian Branch) is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that this role does involve frequent intrastate travel and some interstate travel.