Acute Care Conference 2018
The Journey - A Patients Experience in Acute Care
The ANMF Acute Care Conference gives attendees the opportunity to learn more about issues affecting nurses and midwives in the acute care sector. In 2018 this popular full-day conference will be held at the Tailrace Centre in Launceston on Friday 23rd November. The conference will provide nurses and midwives from public and private settings the opportunity to hear from industry leaders about current issues and evidence-based research as well as leading policy and practice development.
Key speakers will be announced soon, check back here for a full lineup in the coming weeks. We recommend booking early to secure your spot before we sell out!
Key topics include:
- Reviewing and assessing emergency admissions
- Identifying, screening and treating infectious diseases
- Dialysis - from hospital care to at home patient treatment
Some key note speakers and topics announced...
- Nigel Chong, Training Consultant / Life coach will present:
'How you can incorporate simulated training into your acute care working environment'.
- Scott Rigby, Nurse Unit Manager Emergency Department will present:
'The Assessment of Emergency Admissions'.
- More speakers to be announced soon!
When: 23rd November 2018
Time: Full day conference, 9am - 4pm
Where: Tailrace Centre, 1 Waterfront Drive, Riverside, Launceston TAS 7250
CPD: 6 CPD Hours
Ticket Price: $220
ANMF Member Price: $170 (save $50)
Student Price: $100 (save $120)
Early Bird Prize
Register early for the chance to win the price of your ticket back. Yep! You could go to the ANMF/HERC Acute Care Conference for FREE!
In order to be eligible, you must register online by 12 October and pay via PayPal. The winner will be announced at the conference and will receive payment within 5 working days.
Save 10% for a group of 5 or more, or save 20% when you book for a group of 10 or more. Contact ANMF/HERC on (03) 6223 6777 or 1800 001 241 if outside Hobart. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- You must preregister to attend workshops; payment must be made at the time of registration.
- In the event that you need to cancel a booked CPD workshop, the following refund policy applies if cancellation occurs:
- 30 days or more: 100% money back
- Less than 30 days but more than 7 days: A credit for the full amount will be issued
- Less than 7 days: No refund or credit will be offered
- In the event ANMF/HERC cancels a workshop any fees paid will be refunded.