The ANMF/HERC Acute Care Conference is happening again in 2019!
Held in the heart of Hobart, this conference will provide nurses, midwives and care workers with a full day of high quality professional development. A great range of speakers will help you develop your knowledge and broaden your understanding on a wide range of issues affecting the acute care sector.
Throughout the day you will have the opportunity to hear from industry leaders about current topics and evidence-based research, as well as leading policy and practice developments. The full program will be announced soon, in the mean time we encourage you to book early. Not only will your spot be secured, if you register prior to 30 August you will go in the running to win our early bird prize and attend the conference for free!*
Early bird registrations are now open! Register and pay to attend the conference before 30 August 2019 and you could be one of two lucky winners attending for FREE. Yep, that is right, we will refund the cost of your ticket.*
* Note: To be eligible to win you must enter prior to 30 August 2019. You must register online and pay using the paypal prompt. Winners will be announced the week following the competition closing.
Date: Monday, 21 October 2019
When: Registrations open at 8.30am with speakers from 9am. Event closes at 4pm.
Where: RACV/RACT Hobart Apartment Hotel, 154-156 Collins Street, Hobart
CPD: 6 CPD hours
General public: $220
ANMF members: $170 (save $50)
Students: $100 (save $120)
- Save 10% for a group of 5 or more
- Save 20% for a group of 10 or more
- Simply contact HERC reception to make your group booking over the phone. This is a great option for workplaces to sponsor staff to attend.
Registrations close Friday 11 October 2019
You must preregister to attend workshops; payment must be made at the time of registration.
In the event that you need to cancel a booked CPD workshop, the following refund policy applies if cancellation occurs:
- 30 days or more: 100% money back
- Less than 30 days but more than 7 days: A credit for the full amount will be issued
- Less than 7 days: No refund or credit will be offered
In the event ANMF/HERC cancels a workshop any fees paid will be refunded.