The successful applicant will have:
- An interest in and passion to improve issues relevant to our membership
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- The ability to work autonomously and develop portfolios and networks
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Current driver’s license
The job will include:
- Developing a program for workplace visits to increase the visibility of ANMF in worksites across Tasmania
- Assisting the Organising Team in developing and implementing a sustainable recruitment strategy which maximizes outcomes from visit activities, morning teas, group meetings and individual contacts
- Using engagement activities to communicate back to members the progress of worksite issues and EBA processes
- Identifying potential workplace issues and referring them to the relevant Organiser for follow-up
- Developing, implementing, managing and reviewing recruitment strategies and tools, providing feedback on their success/failure
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated professional looking to expand their career. Comprehensive training will be provided, allowing the successful candidate to build on both industrial and professional knowledge. If you are passionate about the rights and working conditions of nurses, midwives, and care workers, then this could be the job for you!
For further information please contact Shane Rickerby on (03) 6223 6777 or 1800 001 241 (free-call outside Hobart area) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications including a statement addressing the selection criteria and a current resume marked ‘Confidential’ should be addressed to:
Executive Director, 182 Macquarie Street, Hobart TAS 7000
or via email email@example.com
by 16 July 2020.
Please note, all candidates who progress to interview will be required to undertake psychometric testing to further progress through the recruitment process.
ANMF (Tasmanian Branch) is an equal opportunity employer