The successful applicant will have:
- An interest in and passion to improve issues relevant to our membership
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- The ability to work autonomously and develop portfolios and networks
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Current driver’s license
- This is a 12-month, fixed-term, full-time position based in Launceston supported by and reporting to the Northern Organising Team Leader. A generous package including salary and conditions will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
The job will include:
- Campaigning to improve employment conditions for members
- Engaging members to understand professional and industrial issues
- Representing members in disciplinary matters
- Supporting Workplace Representatives to advocate and represent members
- Working closely with the ANMF Industrial Services and Member Support teams to grow your industrial knowledge and skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated professional looking to expand their career. Comprehensive training will be provided, allowing the successful candidate to build on both industrial and professional knowledge. If you are passionate about the rights and working conditions of nurses, midwives, and care workers, then this could be the job for you!
For further information please contact Shane Rickerby on (03) 6223 6777 or 1800 001 241 (free-call outside Hobart area) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications including a statement addressing the selection criteria and a current resume marked ‘Confidential’ should be addressed to:
Executive Director, 182 Macquarie Street, Hobart TAS 7000
or via email email@example.com
by 16 July 2020
Please note, all candidates who progress to interview will be required to undertake psychometric testing to further progress through the recruitment process.
ANMF (Tasmanian Branch) is an equal opportunity employer