Join the ANMF/HERC team today
Member Communication and Engagement Officer (North West)
Member Communication and Engagement Officer (North/North West)
Australian Nursing & Midwifery Federation (Tasmanian Branch)
Devonport, Devonport & North West TAS
Part time 0.6 FTE / 48 hours per fortnight
The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation Tasmanian Branch (ANMF) is the leading professional and industrial body supporting nurses, midwives, and carers in Tasmania.
We are seeking a dynamic team member, preferably with a background in enrolled nursing, midwifery or care work to join our team of ANMF Organisers across Tasmania and service ANMF members who work in the North West of Tasmania.
The position is part-time (0.6 FTE / 48 hours per fortnight) based in the North-West region and is a permanent position subject to reviews at three and six months.
The successful applicant will provide assistance in the planning, implementation and assessment of recruitment and engagement activities across all geographic and discipline specific areas to ensure the ongoing membership growth, workplace visibility and communication with members.
The successful applicant will have:
- An interest in and passion to improve issues relevant to our membership
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- The ability to work autonomously and develop portfolios and networks
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Current driver’s license
The job will include:
- Developing a program for workplace visits to increase the visibility of ANMF in worksites across Tasmania
- Assisting the Organising Team in developing and implementing a sustainable recruitment strategy which maximizes outcomes from visit activities, morning teas, group meetings and individual contacts
- Using engagement activities to communicate back to members the progress of worksite issues and EBA processes
- Identifying potential workplace issues and referring them to the relevant Organiser for follow-up
- Developing, implementing, managing and reviewing recruitment strategies and tools, providing feedback on their success/failure
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated professional looking to expand their career. Comprehensive training will be provided, allowing the successful candidate to build on both industrial and professional knowledge.
If you are passionate about the rights and working conditions of nurses, midwives, and care workers, then this could be the job for you!
For further information or a copy of the Position Description, please email Robyn.Liddington@anmftas.org.au
How to Apply:
The position description including the selection criteria to address is available via request to email@example.com
Applications including a statement addressing the selection criteria and a current resume will be considered.
For further information please contact Robyn Liddington 6223 6777
ANMF (Tasmanian Branch) is an equal opportunity employer.