Every year the ANMF honour our amazing Workplace Representatives with an all-inclusive* two day delegates conference. This year is no different! It has been a massive twelve months across all sectors of health care. Whether you work in public, private or aged care, we want to say thank you for your contribution.
This year's conference will be held at RACV/RACT in Hobart. The conference will offer ANMF Workplace Representatives the opportunity to build relationships with peers and stakeholders, provide welcome feedback on issues faced in the workplace, and receive quality information on a range of topics. In 2019 the theme for ADC is 'Empowering Leaders for Change'. Over the two days, delegates will hear from industry leaders and union officials via lectures, workshops and case studies to keep you engaged at all times. The aim of this years ADC is to provide delegates with the skills necessary to empower them to confidently make changes and feed this down to the broader membership. The conference will also see regular features included such as Federal Branch updates, workplace representative stories, and resolutions.
This is sure to be a hugely rewarding event for all ANMF delegates and we encourage you to book in early so you don't miss out.
The full program for the 2019 Annual Delegates Conference is available now. Click the link below or view here.
Thursday 25th and Friday 26th July 2019 at RACT Hobart, 154-156 Collins St, Hobart TAS 7000
Parking: There is limited paid parking available at the venue. This will fill out quickly and cannot be relied upon. Please factor parking into your schedule for the day. Street parking is largely 1hr and metered. If you require parking we recommend using one of the carparks close by. We recommend:
- Centrepoint carpark which opens at 7.30am and closes strictly at 6.15pm.
- Or Village Cinema carpark which opens at 7am and closes at midnight. Early bird tickets are available for $15 if you arrive before 10am and leave after 3pm.
Registrations for this event are now closed. If you have registered, you should have received a confirmation email from us by now. If you do not think you have received this, please call (03) 6223 6777 are your earliest convenience.
Please refer to our policies if you are unable to attend on the day.
*Note: Default accommodation is a shared room, if you require a single room there is a supplement cost involved. The conference is catered however the cost of dinner on Thursday evening is at the expense of the attendee. Registrations close 5pm Wednesday 10th July 2019.
In the event that you need to cancel your attendance at ADC the following conditions apply:
- 30 days or more: 100% money back
- Less than 30 days but more than 14 days: A credit for the full amount will be issued
- Less than 14 days: No refund or credit will be offered. Any changes to dinner or accommodation (complimentary shared or paid private room) less than 14 days from the event will incur a fee. Additionally, those who have requested accommodation or dinner who do not attend will be invoiced following the conference. Room costs will be $85 for a shared room per night, $170 for a single room per night and $60 for dinner.
- In the event that ANMF/HERC cancel a an event or workshop all efforts will be made to reschedule if possible. In the event that no event is rescheduled fees will be refunded.
- Registrations for the 2019 Annual Delegates Conference close on Wednesday 10th July 2019.