- This event has passed.
Cultivating Positive Culture in the Workplace – Hobart
May 17 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
This workshop is designed to support all levels of the nursing and midwifery community in practical ways of communicating to enhance collaboration with colleagues and better support their patients. This workshop offers a unique perspective on managing your performance as an individual and how it can positively impact your workplace and self. If you are a leader in your field, we recommended this session for you.
Who will this workshop benefit?
This study day would be beneficial for all enrolled, registered nurses and midwives involved in the care of patients across all settings of the healthcare industry. This workshop can also be attended by student nurses who are transitioning into clinical practice.
Evening Session – 2.5 CPD Hours
This workshop will explore the communication methods available in the working environment and the best options for meeting the needs of both parties in a fast paced workplace. We will also cover dealing with difficult conversations and self care in a practical framework.
Registrations for this event are now closed.
- You must preregister to attend workshops; payment must be made at the time of registration.
- In the event that you need to cancel a booked CPD workshop, the following refund policy applies if cancellation occurs:
- 30 days or more: 100% money back
- Less than 30 days but more than 7 days: A credit for the full amount will be issued
- Less than 7 days: No refund or credit will be offered
- In the event ANMF/HERC cancels a workshop any fees paid will be refunded.