- This event has passed.
Diabetes & Endocrine Disorders – Hobart
June 15 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
This diabetes and endocrine disorders workshop is suitable for enrolled nurses, registered nurses and midwives across all healthcare settings.
Who will this workshop benefit?
This is aimed at all enrolled, registered nurses, midwives involved in the care of patients across all settings of the healthcare industry. This workshop can also be attended by student nurses who are transitioning into clinical practice.
This is a full day of training divided into AM and PM sessions. You may attend either the AM or PM session, or both sessions. Choose the AM session for basics and/or the PM session for expert level content.
Catering is provided for participants attending both sessions.
Morning Session – 3 CPD Hours
This back to basics session will focus on the basics of the endocrine system and the 8 major organs. Return to the baseline knowledge of the process of diabetes and other hormonal disorders and the current tools recommended by the NSQHS for patients requiring insulin support.
Afternoon Session – 3 CPD Hours
This advanced session is for nurses experienced in the management of diabetes and those looking to develop their understanding of other endocrine disorders. You will hear from a nurse experienced in this field and information will be provided on the differing short-acting and long-acting insulin products and hormonal drugs providing a positive effect on the well being of a patient managing an endocrine disorder.
This session is full. Registrations for this event are now closed.
- You must preregister to attend workshops; payment must be made at the time of registration.
- In the event that you need to cancel a booked CPD workshop, the following refund policy applies if cancellation occurs:
- 30 days or more: 100% money back
- Less than 30 days but more than 7 days: A credit for the full amount will be issued
- Less than 7 days: No refund or credit will be offered
- In the event ANMF/HERC cancels a workshop any fees paid will be refunded.