The Department of Health has partnered with Aspen Medical who has developed the COVID-19 training
Department of Health – Online COVID-19 Training for Healthcare Workers
The Department of Health has developed a free 30-minute online education course for workers in the aged care, health and disability sectors. After completing the course, course participants should be able to:
- understand the basics about the COVID-19 virus, including how it is spread
- describe what you can do to protect yourself and others
- know what to do if you develop symptoms
- know what to do if the person you are caring for develops symptoms
- tell the difference between myths and facts of COVID-19.