Aged Care Conference 2019
Held in Launceston on 12 April 2019, the ANMF/HERC Aged Care Conference will be a fantastic day of learning for Nurses and Care Workers in Tasmania. The conference will deliver high-quality professional development with a focus on inspiring change in residential aged care, the community and acute care settings.
The 2019 program showcases a great range of professional speakers discussing topics such as:
- Wound Care
- Continence Management
- Residential to Acute Handover
- Dementia Care
- Elder Abuse
- Legal Implications of Restraint
- Prescription Medication and the Elderly
- Aged Care Excellence Awards!
When: 12th April 2019
Time: Full day conference, 8.30am - 4.00pm
Where: Tailrace Centre, 1 Waterfront Drive, Riverside, Launceston TAS 7250
Program: Read here
CPD: 6 CPD Hours
Are you looking to attend with a group of colleagues or wanting to sponsor your workplace? We have great group bookings available.
- A group of 5 or more - save 10%
- A group of 10 or more - save 20%
Simply contact Heidi at ANMF/HERC on (03) 6223 6777 to make your booking.
Registrations are now closed for this event. We look forward to seeing you on the 12th April!
- You must preregister to attend workshops; payment must be made at the time of registration.
- In the event that you need to cancel a booked CPD workshop, the following refund policy applies if cancellation occurs:
- 30 days or more: 100% money back
- Less than 30 days but more than 7 days: A credit for the full amount will be issued
- Less than 7 days: No refund or credit will be offered
- In the event ANMF/HERC cancels a workshop any fees paid will be refunded.