Calvary Health Care Tasmania
10 July 2019
The ANMF met with Calvary Health Care Tasmania in Hobart yesterday, 9 July 2019 to begin negotiations for a replacement enterprise agreement. The ANMF presented its log of claims during this meeting. Calvary Health Care Tasmania did not table a log of claims, but made the below comments:
- It will respond to the ANMF’s log of claims by 30 July 2019
- It would like to combine the northern and southern enterprise agreements into one
- It will provide its log of claims by 30 July 2019
- It will not provide a wage offer until late August 2019
- It is in a poor financial position due to falling activity levels, increased staffing levels, and capital works.
The next bargaining meeting is scheduled to be held in Launceston on 7 August 2019. Any updates regarding the Calvary Health Care Tasmania enterprise agreement will be communicated to affected members via email. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with your ANMF Workplace Representative, local ANMF Organiser, or get in touch with our Member Support Team for a private chat.