Calvary – waiting for an update
Negotiations for the Calvary enterprise agreement appear to have stalled. The second scheduled meeting has been cancelled. ANMF are taking advice from members as to whether, or not, they are prepared to authorise ANMF to seek a Protected Action Ballot to move the process along. A meeting was held in the North (St Vincent’s) on Monday 30th of September, with a meeting to follow at the Lenah Valley campus soon. Please keep an eye on your emails for regular updates and meeting notices.