The Health Education & Research Centre (HERC) at the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation Tasmanian Branch (ANMF) is seeking a highly motivated individual to be responsible for the effective day to day management of all general administrative duties associated with students, internal and external stakeholders and staff.
Enjoy the challenge and reward of an exciting position as part of the HERC Team.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar administrative role
- Strong background and experience in a VET and/or general education environment
- Proficient IT knowledge and computing skills including using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Significant, practical experience and demonstrated ability to manage student databases, such as VETTrak or similar
- Experience in version control of documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment as well as autonomously and seek direction as required
- Ability to engage and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines to a high standard of accuracy
- Commitment to the principles of Unionism
The position description including selection criteria is available here.
For further information please contact:
For further information please contact HERC Business Manager, Siobhan Grady via email, email@example.com or phone (03) 6223 6777.
Applications including a statement addressing the selection criteria and a current resume marked ‘Confidential’ should be addressed to The HERC Business Manager, 182 Macquarie Street, Hobart TAS 7000 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 18th September 2020.
ANMF (Tasmanian Branch) is an equal opportunity employer.