The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (Tasmanian Branch) is the leading professional and industrial body representing nurses, midwives, and care workers in Tasmania. An exciting opportunity exists for a highly driven and enthusiastic administrative professional to join a dynamic team working with various departments within the organisation in an integral support role. The successful applicant will support industrial, organising, marketing, and business operations team members through the provision of high-quality administrative support services.
The position is full-time and is based in our Hobart office.
The successful applicant will have:
- Certificate III in Business Administration and/or demonstrated substantial experience in a similar administrative role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and ability to learn and adapt to new business systems.
- Demonstrated ability to operate autonomously and seek direction as required.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to engage and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines in a fast-paced environment to a high standard of accuracy.
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of creating, maintaining, and storing clear and transparent business records.
- Experience in coordination of meetings and taking meeting minutes.
- Understanding of the principles of Unionism.
The job will include:
- Processing of correspondence and other documentation to a high standard
- Mapping and data entry exercises
- Coordination of processes, events, activities, and meetings
- Minute taking
The position description including selection criteria is available here.
For further information please contact:
For further information please contact Jessica Baldwin, Chief Business Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 6223 6777.
Applications including a statement addressing the selection criteria and a current resume marked ‘Confidential’ should be addressed to the Chief Business Officer, 182 Macquarie Street, Hobart TAS 7000 or via email to email@example.com by Wednesday 17 March 2021.
ANMF (Tasmanian Branch) is an equal opportunity employer.