- N95 Mask fit tests – there are many members who have not yet been fit tested or have failed their fit test and not been provided alternative masks.
- Limited, unmarked, or unclear donning and doffing stations.
- Lack of adequate air filtration in procedure rooms (i.e., Endoscopy at St Vincent’s campus)
The ANMF would encourage all members to:
1. Complete Calvary Health Care hazard and risk forms to report concerns regarding their workplace COVID-19 risk mitigation strategies
2. Seek advice from the ANMF if you are approached to participate in meetings with management where you feel you may require support.
The ANMF will continue to update members if more information becomes available regarding the investigation.
Click here to view the PDF version here.
Updates correct as at 1 February 2022.
Authorised by Emily Shepherd, ANMF Tasmanian Branch Secretary